Tuesday 17 April 2012

Scrap Bag Swap..Finally

After a hectic term one I've finally got around to using up some of the scraps I received from The Wardrobe's Scrap Bag Swap. 




Thsi weekend we have a Polka Dot Party happening for Miss A so I made some bunting to reflect the theme-a mixture of scraps and some I was given. Considering it was a bit of a ruch job, I was quite pleased with how it turned out.
I have made another couple of things which I'll post about soon...just need to put the finishing touches to them.

3 comments:

  1. Love the bunting - hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've had a grand day, gots lots done!! Way good to have a blog comment...has felt like I'm talking to myself!!

      Delete
  2. Pretty! I hope your daughter has (or had?) a really lovely party!

    ReplyDelete