Tuesday 23 April 2013

Making Samples

You may or may not know that I have the pleasure of teaching classes at the fantabulous Make Cafe here in Christchurch.
This evening I have been creating some Woodland Creatures for a potential workshop for kids.
Here is what I came up with complete with a  forest background that would be fun to colour in.
Of course there is a fox (that really goes without saying!!) an owl, hedgehog and a toadstool.
What I'm really liking about these creatures is that I have made them from some drawings I did a couple of weeks ago when we first talked about having another felt workshop for kids. I am really liking that I am able to create the whole process from drawing to finished creature-not that, for me is pretty exciting!!

3 comments:

  1. how awesome ! fantastic when you can get your drawings to finished creature.loving the fox !
    new follower
    hugs xo

    ReplyDelete